
.
.
I (Allan Lewicki) wrote “Clarification” in the autumn of 2003. This document I then mailed to the entire fellowship.
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddwxqf3_6dz8h77fn&hl=en
Also, in anticipation of the ire that I expected from the more righteous members of this fellowship, I had already written a response. Of the few people that had enough fortitude to reply, below is what I received from their now President (Ken Brandt).
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddwxqf3_8cqk7svf7&hl=en
Note that in the above document there is a challenge (concerning “the scriptures”), this I included as a litmus test, touchstone, etc. indicator of how well these people regard 2Tim 2:15.
The above is because I knew full well there was one place where my challenge could be answered.
Do I receive a rebuttal? Noooo…instead, Ken Brandt invents one of the more cacamainy (spelling is correct for my usage) doctrine foisted on mankind.
http://maranathabiblecult-17.blogspot.com/
All of the above is to establish a framework for a new challenge; again this challenge is an indicator of the academic stature of the fellowship calling themselves the Maranatha Bible Society.
It has been almost seven years since I wrote “Clarification”…therein is contained an error in scholarship…my scholarship. Has anyone found it ?!
.
.
Read my Book on issuu:.
I (Allan Lewicki) wrote “Clarification” in the autumn of 2003. This document I then mailed to the entire fellowship.
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddwxqf3_6dz8h77fn&hl=en
Also, in anticipation of the ire that I expected from the more righteous members of this fellowship, I had already written a response. Of the few people that had enough fortitude to reply, below is what I received from their now President (Ken Brandt).
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddwxqf3_8cqk7svf7&hl=en
Note that in the above document there is a challenge (concerning “the scriptures”), this I included as a litmus test, touchstone, etc. indicator of how well these people regard 2Tim 2:15.
The above is because I knew full well there was one place where my challenge could be answered.
Do I receive a rebuttal? Noooo…instead, Ken Brandt invents one of the more cacamainy (spelling is correct for my usage) doctrine foisted on mankind.
http://maranathabiblecult-17.blogspot.com/
All of the above is to establish a framework for a new challenge; again this challenge is an indicator of the academic stature of the fellowship calling themselves the Maranatha Bible Society.
It has been almost seven years since I wrote “Clarification”…therein is contained an error in scholarship…my scholarship. Has anyone found it ?!
.
.
http://issuu.com/allanlewicki/docs/condemned__richard_e._rhoades_and_his_spawn__the_m
.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment